Answered on September 18,2018
Please submit the following document in Sub-Registrar's office to get marriage certificate.
1. Completely filled application form (http://www.tesz.in/Applicatio..), duly signed by both bridegroom and bride and signatures of three witnesses. witnesses need not be present in person
2. Six photos of the husband and wife together in 2B format
3. Address, ID and age proofs of the bride and groom
4. One original marriage invitation card
5. Two photos taken during the marriage
6. Two passport sized photographs each of bridegroom and bride