Answered on September 18,2018
Please submit the following document in Sub-Registrar's office to get marriage certificate.
1. Completely filled application form (http://www.tesz.in/Applicatio..), duly signed by both bridegroom and bride and signatures of three witnesses. witnesses need not be present in person
2. Six photos of the husband and wife together in 2B format
3. Address, ID and age proofs of the bride and groom
4. One original marriage invitation card
5. Two photos taken during the marriage
6. Two passport sized photographs each of bridegroom and bride
- In how many days the incentives will come for intercaste marriage? Write Answer
- How many days it will take for intercaste marriage amount to transfer our account in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Can I change my wife's date of birth in the marriage certificate in West Bengal? Write Answer
- I have applied for registered marriage in Karnataka. They have asked for the 10th marksheet and community certificate but I have lost my 10th mark sheet and I have Xerox copy attested by government officials. İs xerox ok or else I have to reapply for the original? Write Answer
- I have already applied for the incentive for intercaste marriage in Karnataka from Social Welfare Department, some 6 months back. We have not got any amount from the government. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.