What is the procedure to get death certificate if death is not registered at the event of death ?
Follow the below procedure to receive the death certificate.
- Request Letter from Blood relation of the deceased with ID Proof
- Affidavit cum Indemnity Bond
- Burial Certificate/ Cemetry Report or Medical
- Certificate issued by the Govt. Doctor or Registered Medical Practitioner
- Photo ID of Applicant
- Family Tree
- In Police Cases, FIR and Post Mortem Report. If a person is missing for more than 7 years, Death Certificate can be obtained by Court Order only.