Answered on February 01,2018
Follow the below procedure to receive the death certificate.
- Request Letter from Blood relation of the deceased with ID Proof
- Affidavit cum Indemnity Bond
- Burial Certificate/ Cemetry Report or Medical
- Certificate issued by the Govt. Doctor or Registered Medical Practitioner
- Photo ID of Applicant
- Family Tree
- In Police Cases, FIR and Post Mortem Report. If a person is missing for more than 7 years, Death Certificate can be obtained by Court Order only.
- How fillup form 2 death certificate in WB? Write Answer
- After giving application, how many days are required to register the death in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Mere pita ji ke death certificate pe unke pitaji ka naam nhi hai to kaise add kare? Write Answer
- How to get death certificate from Kollam corporation online? Write Answer
- How to get death certificate from Cochin corporation online? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.