In my PPO and Bank a/c name is mentioned as Balasubramanian N. In my PAN Card and Aadhaar card my name is mentioned as Narayanan Balasubramanian. Now many of my Bank Deposits and Post Office Deposit and SB a/c are opened in the name of NARAYANAN BALASUBRAMANIAN based on the PAN and Aadhaar card produced as Photo ID and address proof. In the event of my demise what name has to be furnished in the death certificate for sanction of family pension in favour of my wife and claim refund of the deposits with banks and post offices to my nominee Son on maturity. Do I need to go for a name change as Narayanan Balasubramanian instead of Balasubramanian N?

No need to worry. Just meet a Notary publi  and he will draft a one and the same affidavit in 20 Rupees stamp paper stating that the both names are refers to one and the same person and that is you. Keep this affidavit  iin a safe custody because it will be useful to your nominees concerned afyer your demise.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Support Team Yourdoorstep Support Team Yourdoorstep
Answered on February 12,2022

Publish gazette notification for name change. It is a certificate given by government of India. Then your problem will be solved.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question