Answered on April 17,2023
You have to raise a surrender request with the FASTag issuer bank for closure/surrender.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix fastag issues?FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- Meri car ka registration Delhi ka hai but sabhi documents barwala (hisar) home adress pr hai.kya local monthly pass bn skta hai.kyuki car ka registration bhi mere naam pr hai? Write Answer
- Why am I unable to surrender my SBI Fastag for my old car after selling it and removing the Fastag sticker? The SBI Fastag portal displays an error message stating "Cancelled cheque already updated". Additionally, the status of my complaint on the portal shows "Case Closed" with no resolution provided, despite not receiving any refund for the Fastag amount. I have contacted SBI Bank Branch, helpdesk team, and used the complaint portal, but no one has been able to resolve the issue. How can I get my money refunded back into my account? Write Answer
- I have purchased a 2nd hand car and transferred to my name, now I am applying for fastag but came to know that there is already a fastag on the same car which is blacklisted. Old owner has migrated to USA. How will I get fastag? Write Answer
- How one vehicle have 2 different issuer bank of fastags? One recharged with 5000 but not showing. Another one is showing in toll plaza and showing balance. Write Answer
- How to change my paytm fastag to my father's account? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.