What documents are required for transportation of mortal remains to India?
The following documents are required for the transportation of mortal remains to India.
- Power of attorney and consent from the legal heir;
- Clinical death certificate;
- Embalming Certificate;
- Non-communicable decease certificate;
- Passport for cancellation; and
- NOC from the Indian Embassy.
Passport - Recently Asked Questions
What are different types of notices such as Red Notice, Yellow Notice,Blue Notice, Black Notice, Green Notice, Orange Notice, INTERPOL-United Nations Security Council Special Notice and Purple Notice?