Answered on June 27,2022
You will have to apply for correction of the passport, in passport re-issue category. Normal passport fees will be applicable . Passport fees is :
Adult passport - Rs 1500
Minor passport - Rs. 1000
For more information pls visit Passport Fees In India
- What should i do? I submitted passport application and got verified via a police officer and later the passport was on delivery and now it says not delivered due to other reasons. On the website it says SCN against RUD Write Answer
- If I check into hotel for one or two days in a complete year will Police go there too for Passport verification or only they go to those places where I actually stayed for too long in a year? Write Answer
- I’m in 10th grade currently. What should I answer to the question education qualification while filling the passport seva form? Write Answer
- My mom was born in 1960. She doesn't have birth certificate. She has PAN , Adhaar, some old Xerox of marksheet, our registered rent agreement. But police is asking for birth certificate for Passport. What should I do? Write Answer
- While applying for passport, i clicked yes on dependent family member of government employee, my father is in government job but I'm independent. What should I do now? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.