Answered on October 09,2019
An application for the Issue of No Objection Certificate shall be made in Form 28 (in triplicate) to the Registration Authority by which the Vehicle was previously Registered / Transferred. by affixing Rs.3/- Non-Judicial Court Fee Stamp.
- Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Insurance
- Evidence of Payment of Motor Vehicle Tax upto date
- Pollution Under Control Certificate.
- Police Verification Certificate
- Whether it requires of Re-registration of car while transfer from Kolkata to Hyderabad ? Write Answer
- I am having ALTO 800 LXI model register at Telangana and invoice value is approx. 4 Lakh in 2017 June. Now i have to shift to Bangalore. How much road tax i have to pay in Karnataka and how much refund i will receive from Telangana? Write Answer
- I paid 10200 for special vehicle registration in Telangana RTA and I lost the bid. How many days will take to refund the amount? Write Answer
- Can any agent help in getting duplicate license issued in tolichowki Hyderabad as my license photo defaced and damaged? I'm based in Delhi now can't travel.Can this be done without my presence? Write Answer
- We have purchased a pre owned car from Hyderabad in 2021 and now we are moving to Bangalore. What are the necessary documents we should take from TS RTO before we go to Bangalore? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.