To change address in my driving license , I got NOC from Coimbatore North RTO office in Tamilnadu to Guruvayoor Sub RTO Kerala. Now i want to cancel it. what to do?

James James
Answered on February 27,2019

As you have already got NOC from RTO in Tamil Nadu, your driving license doesn't belong to that RTO any more. Submit the required documents to RTO in Kerala and change your address to Kerala. After getting your address changed in Kerala RTO, you can get a NOC from same RTO for change of address and apply to RTO in Tamilnadu.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question