Answered on February 27,2019
As you have already got NOC from RTO in Tamil Nadu, your driving license doesn't belong to that RTO any more. Submit the required documents to RTO in Kerala and change your address to Kerala. After getting your address changed in Kerala RTO, you can get a NOC from same RTO for change of address and apply to RTO in Tamilnadu.
- I have a KA registered vehicle and was fined for over speeding in Kerala (Kozhikode RTO). it is showing as blacklisted in parivahan website, How do i make the payment and clear it? Write Answer
- ഞാൻ ബീഹാറിൽ നിന്നും ഒരു LMV ടിപ്പർ vangichu sreeram financil നിന്നുമാണ് വാങ്ങിച്ചത് pappers എല്ലാം കയ്യിൽ ഉണ്ട് ഒരു വർഷം ആയി വാങ്ങിയിട്ട് ഞാൻ n o c എടുക്കുമ്പോൾ ആദ്യത്തെ owner ആവശ്യമുണ്ടോ? Write Answer
- Is it possible to get a towing permit for jeeps in Kerala? I wanted to attach a small trailer behind my jeep for some need.Its all for private purpose. Write Answer
- Finance company close cheythal HPA termination cheyyaan finance companyk ayakkunna letter format enthanu? Undeliverd aaya letter vandi register cheytha RTO il thanne kodukkano? Write Answer
- എന്താണ് ടാക്സി വാഹനം ഓടിക്കുന്ന ഡ്രൈവറുടെ യൂണിഫോം? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.