Answered on March 18,2021
- I have applied for two Wheeler driving license through parivahan website, learners test completed. Is it mandatory to join a driving school for getting a driving licence?. I have booked driving test slot. What are the procedure for that. Do i need a vehicle with RC owner name as mine? Do i need a first party insurance ? What are the documents i should carry? Write Answer
- How to transfer vehicle insurance through mobile (online) from one person to another? Write Answer
- I have 5 years of third party insurance but my first party insurance has expired. So should I buy zero depreciation policy for my vehicle? Write Answer
- How to surrender the insurance of Commercial Vehicles? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.