- My car (2017 model Liva) had an accident 2 weeks back. Nobody injured but the car is damaged and declared to be total loss by the surveyor. But I was told that the car will be kept for auction by insurance company, and I will get the insurance amount only after the auction. Sometimes it might get delayed also. Presently the car is in the dealer's garage and I have to pay garage charge till then. 1. Is it the govt rule to leave the customer waiting till the car is being auctioned, or is there any clause for the customer to get immediate relief? 2. If I have to wait as per the rule, is there any specific time frame within which the insurance company has to settle the claim 3. Who is liable to pay the garage charge, the customer or insurance company? 4. Do I need to cancel the registration of car before claim settlemet. Car is having a loan.
- Oru new bike or scooter vaangumbol 1 yr full body insurance and bhaki 4 yrs third party insurance alle? Appol aa first 1yr kazhint bhakii verunna 4yrsn extra amount kodukano for third party insurance?
- Can I renew my Car insurance with another insurance company?
- My Unicorn bike of was stolen. It has comprehensive third party insurance. I bought it 2 years back. How much will the Insurance company pay me ?
- Insurance of my Bolero was over and it got it in to an accident. If I renew the insurance now, can I claim the damage ?
- I am planning to buy a used bike but it has no insurance. Can i apply for insurance on my name directly or the person who is selling the bike should renew the insurance and then transfer the insurance to me? What is the procedure if i buy a bike which insurance is due?
- I have applied for two Wheeler driving license through parivahan website, learners test completed. Is it mandatory to join a driving school for getting a driving licence?. I have booked driving test slot. What are the procedure for that. Do i need a vehicle with RC owner name as mine? Do i need a first party insurance ? What are the documents i should carry?