Answered on November 20,2020
You can take from any insurance company
- I have my DL, RC, and vehicle insurance documents in my Digilocker app. Yesterday, I renewed my vehicle insurance policy and uploaded it successfully. But the problem is, the old policy certificate is not being deleted. Tell me how it could be done.
- How to update insurance renewal in Digilocker. Also, my vehicle RC details are not found. How to update it manually?
- Can a FASTag bought for my one vehicle be used for another vehicle?
- I am having UAE driving license for 4 wheeler vehicle(automatic gear). Is there a way to translate my license to Indian license? Or should I get an Indian Driving license from the beginning?
- How to do new vehicle Registration in 2021 in Kerala?
- My car which was originally registered in Tiruppur in Tamilnadu is now due for renewal of RC.I live in Mettupalayam Coimbatore District of Tamilnadu.What is the procedure to renew in Mettupalayam?
- I own a bullet 1994 model. The registration validity expired on 26 June 2021. Vehicles come under Kakanad RTO in Ernakulam. Due to lock down in may and unavailability of mechanics, I was unable to complete repainting and minor repairs of the vehicle for doing retest. Is there any notification or circular regarding the extension of retest date due to lockdown issues?
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.