My father has expired. Can I transfer his pan number to my mother's name?

Prajod Prajod
Answered on December 07,2017

No, you cannot transfer your fathers pan number to your mother's name as it is not a transferable. PAN Number is a unique number associated with a person. You have to apply a new PAN Card for your mother.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question