Answered on June 19,2019
You will get it with in 2-3 weeks.
Prescribed time limit is 14 days
- I belong to schedule caste with Hindu Holer subcaste. I want to apply for caste certificate for my son for 1st time. Can I change his sub category to Adi Karnataka? Any problems in future for higher education or govt. Jobs? Write Answer
- My residence is in pondicherry. But my birth place is Tamilnadu. Myself got married to a Tamilnadu girl. Myself like to join Tamilnadu with her ration card. Can i get caste certificate in Tamilnadu? Write Answer
- How can I apply for competative exams like SSC if I am 2A category and my husband is 3b category in Karnataka. Can I apply for change in my caste certificate as per my husband's caste? Write Answer
- How can I get my Central Caste Certificate for Central Government Jobs as center is not accepting State Government Caste Certificate for employment purpose in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I have lost my original caste certificate in Telangana and I didn't know my application number. How to get caste certificate now? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.