Answered on April 17,2019
You can contact the respective department in your State to get to know the status of it.
If you are from Karnataka, you can track the status here.
- ഞാൻ കല്യാണം കഴിക്കുന്നത് ഒരു obc കാറ്റഗറി ഉള്ള പെൺകുട്ടി ആണ്. njn sc ആണ്. അപ്പോൾ കല്യാണത്തിന് ശേഷം ഉണ്ടാക്കുന്ന കുട്ടികൾക്ക് മാതാവിന്റെ caste ആകാൻ പറ്റില്ലേ? Write Answer
- How can I make caste, residential and income certificates of Bihar if I am living in Jharkhand since my birth but my land is in Bihar? I have made my all documents like adhaar, voter id etc in Jharkhand. Is there any way or any process that i can do? Write Answer
- My grandfather doesn't have any documents regarding caste and I belong to NT-B caste and my child needs caste validity certificate in Maharashtra. How can I get it? Write Answer
- Whose income certificate should be provided to get obc certificate in TN ? Mine or My father's ? Write Answer
- Oru christian marthomian genral category pedune oralku muslim avan kazhiyumo. Usually ella muslimsum obc category ulpedunnu so avrk religion maran sadhikumo? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.