Answered on April 17,2019
You can contact the respective department in your State to get to know the status of it.
If you are from Karnataka, you can track the status here.
- My father don't have record of caste then how can I take my caste certificate in Kerala? My parents don't have proof like SSLC. Write Answer
- I paid the prescribed fee to get the caste certificate for my son. Though payment was successful twice on nadakacheri I am unable to get the certificate. What should I do? Write Answer
- What happens if I could not attend enquiry call for caste certificate in Hyderabad? Write Answer
- I applied for KPTCL but now am not getting KPTCL form and the Registered number. Exam is in 3 days. What can I do? Write Answer
- How much amount we have to pay for noncreamy layer certificate in Maharashtra? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.