Answered on January 28,2019
Follow the below steps to track the status of caste certificate.
- Visit Nadakacheri website
- Click on "Online Application"
- From the drop-down menu, select "Application Status"
- Enter the Acknowledgment number that starts with RD..
- Click on "Get Status" to know the status of your application
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- Is the RD number of caste certificate in Karnataka and BC ID number required for CET the same? Write Answer
- ಹಲೋ, ನನ್ನ ನಿಜವಾದ ಜಾತಿ ಗೌಡ ಆದರೆ ನನ್ನ ಜಾತಿಯನ್ನು ಪ್ರಮಾಣ ಪತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಗೌಡಲು [ST] ಎಂದು ಪಡೆಯಲಾಗಿದೆ. ನಾನು ಅದನ್ನು ಗೌಡ ಪ್ರವರ್ಗ 3A [OBC] ಎಂದು ಪಡೆಯಬಹುದಾ? Write Answer
- If a person working as group B office then does anyone in family are eligible to get caste certificates who belongs to 2A category in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Why my income and caste certificate starts with RD121? Write Answer
- I'm student of puc. I need to apply for kcet application. But I don't have caste certificate and income certificate.What to do ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.