Answered on March 04,2018
In such cases, minors can be issued passport under the Tatkaal scheme subject to approval of competent authority.
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- How can I change my name in the driving license? Already changed my name in Passport, Aadhar, and ration card.
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- When trying to upload 10th marksheet from digilocker on the passport seva window, I am receiving the message- Selected document is not present in your Digilocker Account, even when they are issued there. What should I do?
- Can I use 10th mark sheet in digilocker at the passport office?
- Can I access my passport and voter ID through digilocker?
- Why passport seva is unable to fetch my aadhaar card from digilocker? It says everytime "Document could not be Uploaded!"
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.