Answered on February 01,2018
NO. The Death Certificate has to be obtained from the place of event.
Answered on August 07,2019
Death can occur at many places such as
House [Residential or Non-residential], or
Institution [Medical / Non-medical](Hospital / Jail / Hostel /Dharamshala, etc.), or
Other places (Public / Any other place).
Details of who should inform the Registrar in these cases are mentioned below.
An Informant is the individual who has been designated to report within the prescribed time period, the fact of occurrence of a death along with certain of its characteristics to the Registrar for the purpose of registering the death. This information is to be provided to the Registrar, either orally or in Form 2: Death Report Form
Notifier is a person who notifies to the Registrar in prescribed form and time, every birth or death or both at which she / he attended or was present at or which had occurred in the area under jurisdiction of the Registrar.
How to get death certificate in Karnataka?A Death Certificate is an official statement confirming the death of a person. A death certificate provides conclusive proof of death of a person along with the place and date of death. Fol..
- How to search my great grand father death certificate in Karnataka ? I don't have any details about him. Only his name and his father's name is available. Write Answer
- How can I change parmanent address in my father's death certificate in Bengaluru Karnataka? Write Answer
- After giving application, how many days are required to register the death in Karnataka? Write Answer
- 30 ವರ್ಷಗಳ ಹಿಂದೆ ನಿಧನರಾದ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಯ ಮರಣ ಪ್ರಮಾಣಪತ್ರವನ್ನು ನಾನು ಹೇಗೆ ಪಡೆಯಬಹುದು? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.