Home > RTO works questions > I want to transfer my car from Haryana (HR 51) to Bangalore. But when I go for NOC, RTO at Haryana is not refunding the propotional road tax which I paid at the timeof purchase of vehicle.
I want to transfer my car from Haryana (HR 51) to Bangalore. But when I go for NOC, RTO at Haryana is not refunding the propotional road tax which I paid at the timeof purchase of vehicle.
In order for you to get refund from RTO at Haryana, you need to get it registered in migrated state (in this case Bangalore) first and pay the road tax there.
As you are migrating to Bangalore, you can get to know the road tax to be paid in Bangalore and refund to be obtained from Haryana here.
Once you have paid the road tax and registered your vehicle in Karnataka, you can proceed to obtain refund from RTO at Haryana.
Following documents are required to be submitted to get refund.
- NOC certificate for transfer of Vehicle
- Copy of the road tax receipt paid by the owner of the vehicle in the new state.
- Copy of the road tax receipt paid by the owner of the vehicle in the old state where he or she used to reside.
- Form DT and RTO Form 16 are required to be submitted as applications.
- Copy of either the new or old smart card in addition to a notarized copy of the same.
- Impression of the chassis number of the vehicle.
- Insurance certificate
- Proof of address of the owner that will also act as the proof of migration form the old state to the new.
- A request letter by the owner needs to be submitted to claim the road tax. In addition to this, the bank account and the address to which the cheque has to be sent should also be mentioned.
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
I am transferring my car from Bangalore to Hyderabad. I am closing my loan and planning to apply for NOC. How much time will it take for the NOC to be issued ? Will it be delivered to address given in Form 28 or do I have to collect it personally ? Also, as i am closing the loan do i need to first apply for hypothetication removal before applying NOC or i can directly apply for NOC ?
I am from Maharashtra, currently living in Goa.I want to buy 2nd hand vehicle which is Goa state registered. I only have lease agreement of flat as address proof. But RTO is asking for election card as a proof. So what shall i do to transfer ownership of vehicle on my name?
I have bought 2014 model Ford EcoSport three days back and is planning to go to Bengaluru. I have transferred car to my name. How much tax I need to deposit for invoice amount 738389.43 . Also, How the refund will be provided to the person from whom I have bought ?
I want to move my i20 car from Noida to Bangalore, for how long can I drive my car in Bangalore without obtaining NOC from Noida RTO, and without paying Karnataka road-tax and without changing number? Is it possible/advisable to not get the NOC? Also, will I be able to drive it to nearby states in Tamilnadu and Kerala?
I have a swift LDI 2008 registered in Delhi. I purchased it in 2017 year based on an affidavit and got NOC issued from RTO Delhi for RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). Somehow I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Till date the ownership is not in my name. Now is there any way to get the ownership transferred to my name in Delhi or Alwar. I have insurance, RC, Affidavit, Pollution & NOC. Pls suggest some way.