I got my NOC issued for my Alto car in Gurgaon, Haryana in October 2018 for re-registration in Muzaffarpur, Bihar but did not get re-registered there till date. In between original RC & NOC issued has got misplaced. What should I do to get duplicate copy of RC & NOC so that I can get it re-registered at my home town ?

Approach the original registering authority

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question