Answered on June 28,2019
Yes, you can drive it to nearby state as well.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- What's is valuation in Kerala for transfer of vehicle from other states,for the purpose of road tax. I had already paid road tax of 1.37 lacs in Maharashtra in 2021. When I transferred it to Kerala, the tax calculated 1.48 lacs. Why this huge difference? Write Answer
- I have moved my two wheeler vehicle from Kerala to Maharashtra, and cancel the registration and took NOC from Kerala. Now how to re-register in Mumbai and do I need to pay registration fees and road tax fees again in Mumbai.Will it cost a lot for the procedure? Write Answer
- I have two licenses, two wheeler licence from Ernakulam RTO other 4 wheeler license from RTO Thane, Maharashtra. I would like merge both my licenses. What are the procedures for that? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.