Answered on March 14,2022
The previous owner needs to surrender the same & get it removed from blacklist. you can raise a complaint with the FASTag issuer bank SBI.
How to fix fastag issues? (2022)FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- I have received two fastag by park plus.what should I do for second? Write Answer
- I have a Paytm fasttag for my car.Paytm freeze my credit limit due to KYC. I completed KYC about 20 days ago. But now Paytm has not completed my KYC. Contacted paytm customer care many times. Now can I purchase fasttag from another bank or company? Where can I complain against PAYTM to solve my issue? Write Answer
- How to update my contact details in my fast tag account? Write Answer
- I have five mobile numbers but forget the number linked with my car fasstag. How to know the mobile number to recharge fasstag? Write Answer
- I purchaged a secondhand car from Gujarat. I want to buy a fastag for my car but it's showing that vehicle registration number is blacklisted from NPCI. What can I do to buy new fastag? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.