Answered on September 12,2020
If you want only caste certificate, you can apply only for the caste certificate.
Just because your income is the same as any of the previous years, doesn't mean that you don't have to apply for it. If you have to submit income certificate, then you need to get a new income certificate even if your income remains the same.
- My application for the caste/community certificate for my daughter is rejected owing to the failure of submitting her father's caste certificate. Her father is from Karnataka and mother is from Kerala and she is born and brought up in Kerala and stayed throughout with her mother. In Karnataka, Muslims who belong to the general category are not given caste certificate. What should I do to get the caste certificate for my daughter?
- My caste certificates is in my college. And I want to apply for my ecet entrance application which can't be done without my caste certificate.And there are no xerox of caste certificate in my home. So can I get a caste certificate or xerox of caste certificate in online?
- How can I get caste certificate from Tamil Nadu? I was born and studied in Puducherry. My family settles here since 2004. But my father belongs to Chidambaram Tamil Nadu.I don't have any address proof from Tamil nadu. How can I get my community certificate from Tamil Nadu? Can I apply for caste and OBC caste certificate in Tamil Nadu based on my father`s caste certificate and can I submit this OBC for central govt jobs?
- My native place is Ekamba which was on Maharashtra- Karnataka border. I stay in Maharashtra and now i want to apply for caste certificate for my son. We still stay in Maharashtra but the village is in Karnataka now. So how and where to apply for caste certificate? I want a caste certificate that can be used in Maharashtra?
- My original caste certificate gets vanished because of rainwater. But I have Xerox of that caste certificate. How can I get duplicate copy of it? And I can't apply for a new caste certificate because I have the validity of that caste certificate.
- I have a caste certificate from Maharashtra and a father's school leaving certificate mentioning caste from Maharashtra but I don't have details of caste of my grandfather from Maharashtra. Can my grandfather's cast details from Uttar Pradesh is valid to get a caste validity certificate from Maharashtra?
- What to do if my caste is mentioned wrongly in the Kerala SSLC certificate and I want to get a caste certificate with my original caste? I have proof of the caste of my parents with me.