I have caste and income certificate . Now its expired after 5 years . I want only caste certificate I don't want income certificate. So can I apply for the caste certificate or I have to apply again for Income Certificate as well. Even my income remains same ?

Ramesh Ramesh
Answered on September 12,2020

If you want only caste certificate, you can apply only for the caste certificate.

Just because your income is the same as any of the previous years, doesn't mean that you don't have to apply for it. If you have to submit income certificate, then you need to get a new income certificate even if your income remains the same.