Answered on August 25,2021
Kindly Visit: Seva Sinhu website
Procedure for applying:
1. Submission of application in Seva Sindhu Portal
2. Distribution of applications from ri to village accountant
3. Local enquiry by va and collecting of relevant records and information and putting up the opinion
4. Report of revenue inspector and recommandations of revenue inspector with relevant documents. And transfering of application from boo login to caseworker login noting ri report
5. Verification by case worker and generation of office note
6. Recommendations of sirestedar and approval of office note
7. Approval of office note and generation of draft copy by tahasildar
8. Approval of draft copy and digital signing of final certificate and moving for distribution in front office
- What is Taluku case worker status updation means?
- I don't have RD number, how can I get my caste certificate?
- I dont have original as well as xerox of my community certificate in Karnataka.What can I do to apply for community certificate ?
- I applied for Karnataka caste certificate but I lost my application number. What to do?
- Does the child have the caste of father or mother in karnataka?
- Can i get the details of caste certificate by name in Karnataka?
- How to get ews certificate online in Karnataka?