Answered on August 18,2021
You can contact the corresponding designated office and ask them to trace your application details
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- My father is a government employee in Karnataka. But I am not living with him. Am i eligible for caste certificate? Write Answer
- ಜಾತಿ ಮತ್ತು ಆದಾಯ ಪ್ರಮಾಣ ಪತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಊರಿನ ಹೆಸರು ತಪ್ಪಾಗಿದೆ ಅದನ್ನು ಹೇಗೆ ಸರಿಪಡಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ದು? Write Answer
- How many days does it take to show application status after payment for caste certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I have prepared Karnataka caste certificate in 2009. There is no rd number in it. What to do? Write Answer
- I have checked my Karnataka caste & income certificate status that shows that the certificate is printing since 16 days. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.