I have applied for correction of my form 9-11A in Gram Panchayat. It's been 3 months now. Till now they have not corrected it and did not issue a corrected copy. If I enquire about it, they are behaving very rudely. What to do?

Sakala Mission Sakala Mission, Government of Karnataka verified
Answered on October 31,2022

Using the application reference number raise an appeal. In case if you do not have any reference number you can file your general grievance at https://ipgrs.karnataka.gov.in/ or call 1902

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus

Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Karnataka Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Karnataka. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searc..
  Click here to get a detailed guide