I am a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh, all my documents and my bike documents are of Chhattisgarh. Now I have to move to Bangalore, do I need to re-register my bike there after 11 months?

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Complete Guide to RTO Services in Karnataka

Regional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
  Click here to get a detailed guide