Answered on June 06,2019
For renewing Income certificate, you need to visit the respective Village Office.
Answered on October 06,2019
As you need to get income certificate renewed, you need to apply for new income certificate. Application Process for Income Certificate differs from State to State.
If you are from Kerala, check this link for applying income certificate in Kerala.
If you are from Karnataka, check this link for applying income certificate in Karnataka.
If you are from Andhra Pradesh, check this link for applying income certificate in Andhra Pradesh.
If you are from Telangana, check this link for applying income certificate in Telangana.
- I wanted to apply for Kerala Non creamy layer certificate for central university admission. But my father doesn't have a SSLC certificate. How should I write an affidavit for that? Write Answer
- I have renewed my income certificate four years back . Do I need to apply for new Income certificate in Karnataka now? Write Answer
- What amount (annual income) should enter while applying income certificate for the Scheduled caste in esevai portal? Write Answer
- Pensionte aavasyathnu amma varumana certificate eduthirunnu athil varumanam kooduthal anu ittekunnath.1 lakh nu mukalil und.Atrem varumanam sherikum illathathanu. Ini athil correction varuthan pattuo? Write Answer
- I have last year's Income Certificate from Karnataka. In IIT PATNA asking every year new income certificate. Do I need to apply for Income Certificate this year? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.