Answered on June 06,2019
For renewing Income certificate, you need to visit the respective Village Office.
Answered on October 06,2019
As you need to get income certificate renewed, you need to apply for new income certificate. Application Process for Income Certificate differs from State to State.
If you are from Kerala, check this link for applying income certificate in Kerala.
If you are from Karnataka, check this link for applying income certificate in Karnataka.
If you are from Andhra Pradesh, check this link for applying income certificate in Andhra Pradesh.
If you are from Telangana, check this link for applying income certificate in Telangana.
- I am an owner of one acre agricultural land[rubber].Last week I got an income certificate,but income is very high from the actual income. My occupation is agriculture.So whether there is a chance for me get a fresh certificate this year? Write Answer
- When I am applying for OBC certificate, it notifies me that "Service already applied with same CAN number".what should I do now to get my OBC certificate? Write Answer
- How to apply for domicile certificate online in Tamil Nadu for my son 10 years old? Write Answer
- My Tamilnadu income certificate validity is not expired. Can I apply for new one? Write Answer
- Is income certificate compulsory for ST candidates to apply Govt job in Karnataka state? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.