Answered on May 14,2021
In NRE account one can only make remittance from outside India. NRO is just like a normal savings account; can make remittance from inside India too.
Please check this video to check whether an NRI is liable to file Income Tax Return.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How can NRIs save tax safely in India? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.