I’m an NRI, do I need to apply for ITR? I am using my wife’s saving account for trading, how to file ITR in her name? If my wife PF is in loss, still I should file ITR?

From the very limited information you had given, i think it is better to file IT Return in your wife's name. You will get the benefit of carry forward loss, if you file return in time.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..