How to link aadhar with digilocker ?
You can link aadhar at the time of registration itself. Please follow the below steps to link aadhar with
- Access digilocker at https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on Signup to proceed.
- Enter your Mobile Number which must be linked with your AADHAR and click on Continue.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received in your mobile number and click on verify
- Set your Username and Password of your choice and click on Signup.
- Enter your AADHAAR number. Mark the declaration box and click on Submit .
- Enter the OTP received in your mobile number and click on the verify button .
This completes linking of Aadhaar with digilocker account
If you have not linked Aadhar with digilocker at the time of registration, you can do it now.
- Login to your digilocker account
- If you have not linked your Aadhar with Digilocker Account during Signup, you can link it at any time by clicking the Aadhar Link option available in the Dashboard
- You will get an option to enter your Aadhar Number. After entering the Aadhar Number select the check box and then click on ‘Link Now‘ button.
- Now you will get an OTP in your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number. Enter the OTP received on your mobile and click on the ‘Verify‘ button.
- Your DigiLocker account with Aadhar is linked successfully. After the successful Aadhar Linking, you can see your Aadhar Profile in your DigiLocker account ‘Profile’ section.
- Once the Aadhar is linked, you can see the Aadhar card in your Issued Documents section.
- You can download your Aadhar card at any time from your digilocker account by clicking the PDF icon.