Answered on February 28,2019
You can link aadhar at the time of registration itself. Please follow the below steps to link aadhar with
- Access digilocker at https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on Signup to proceed.
- Enter your Mobile Number which must be linked with your AADHAR and click on Continue.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received in your mobile number and click on verify
- Set your Username and Password of your choice and click on Signup.
- Enter your AADHAAR number. Mark the declaration box and click on Submit .
- Enter the OTP received in your mobile number and click on the verify button .
This completes linking of Aadhaar with digilocker account
Answered on February 28,2019
If you have not linked Aadhar with digilocker at the time of registration, you can do it now.
- Login to your digilocker account
- If you have not linked your Aadhar with Digilocker Account during Signup, you can link it at any time by clicking the Aadhar Link option available in the Dashboard
- You will get an option to enter your Aadhar Number. After entering the Aadhar Number select the check box and then click on ‘Link Now‘ button.
- Now you will get an OTP in your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number. Enter the OTP received on your mobile and click on the ‘Verify‘ button.
- Your DigiLocker account with Aadhar is linked successfully. After the successful Aadhar Linking, you can see your Aadhar Profile in your DigiLocker account ‘Profile’ section.
- Once the Aadhar is linked, you can see the Aadhar card in your Issued Documents section.
- You can download your Aadhar card at any time from your digilocker account by clicking the PDF icon.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Is the 12th class passing certificate from Digilocker valid for physical verification by staff selection commission (SSC) Document verification? Write Answer
- What to do as I am unable to download my Mumbai University Degree Certificate for year 2008 from Digilocker? Write Answer
- I am trying to download (5th semester year 2021) B-tech marksheet from Digilocker. It is asking for registration number which college has not provided. What to do? Write Answer
- How to delete my digilocker account? At first I created one account but later I opened another account and I want to delete one account which is linked with aadhar. Write Answer
- How can I unlink my mobile number from digilocker as i don't remember my security pin? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.