Answered on March 01,2019
If you don't have a digilocker account, create a digilocker account.
If you already have a digilocker account, please follow the below steps.
- Visit Digilocker website
- Click on Signin to proceed
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields given.Click on the Signin button to Login to your digilocker account.
Enter your Aadhaar number and click on verify button get OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile to Login to your digilocker account
Click on the Issued Documents. Click on Check Partners Section to begin
Select Partner Name as ‘Ministry of Road, Transport and Highways, All States’ and ‘Document Type’ as ‘Registration of Vehicle’.
If your Aadhar is linked, you can see that your Name and Relative's name is automatically filled.
Enter your Registration Number and Chassis number.
Now click on ‘Get Document’ button.
Your RC data will be fetched and Linked with DigiLocker Account.
Now, Click on issued documents
Click 'view document'
Your RC will be displayed which you can download in pdf format.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- Why am I not able to see my documents in digilocker? Whenever I login it says verify Aadhaar and when I do, I get a message that account with aadhaar exists, use the credentials to access the account. Write Answer
- I want to login to my digilocker account but I can't login because I forgot my security pin and i am not receiving OTP to my mobile number linked with adhaar card but on different mobile number. What should I do? Write Answer
- What to do as I am unable to download my Mumbai University Degree Certificate for year 2008 from Digilocker? Write Answer
- How I can add 2 digilocker account with one mobile number in digilocker? Write Answer
- Even after booster dose digilocker shows 2nd dose completed. How to add booster info to digilocker? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.