Answered on February 28,2019
Follow the below steps to create an account in digilocker
- Access digilocker at https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on Signup to proceed.
- Enter your Mobile Number which must be linked with your AADHAR and click on Continue.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received in your mobile number and click on verify
- Set your Username and Password of your choice and click on Signup .
- Enter your AADHAAR number. Mark the declaration box and click on Submit .
- Enter the OTP received in your mobile number and click on the verify button .
This completes your registration procedure to create digilocker account.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- My NSDC Certificate is lost and I don't know unique certificate no. What should I do? Write Answer
- What to do as I am unable to get CBSE 12th migration certification from Digilocker? Write Answer
- The name in my adhar is written in small letters but it is all capital in cbse causing a mismatch for the cbse 10 marksheet. What should i do to view my marksheet in Digilocker? Write Answer
- How can I put my Andhra Pradesh Driving license AP131year000**** in Digilocker? Write Answer
- What to do as it is not showing a delete icon for the issued document in the Digi locker account ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.