How to get duplicate Karnataka SSLC mark card as I lost my 10th marks card issued in 2006?
Answered on April 30,2022
|Name of the Department||DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION|
|Name of the Service||Issue of Duplicate Marks Card /Provisional Marks Card-SSLC|
|Name of the Sub Service||Duplicate/Provisional Marks Card - Urgent Case|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||ADPI / SADPI D Section KSEEB Bangalore in respect of Bangalore Division andThe S A D P I in the Di|
|Procedure involved to get this service||
1. Prescribed application form duly filled to be submitted through concerned school with seal and signature of the Head of the Institution.
2. Application form will be scrutinised with reference to the details furnished by the candidate.
3. The result of the candidate will be searched in the result volumes of the board.
4. After verifying the correctness of the details duplicate marks card will be prepared and signed by the Secretary of the Board.
5. After signature of the Secretary the marks card will be dispatched to the concerned institution through speed post
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service||Those who have passed the SSLC examination conducted by the board and who have lost their certificates|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request||
FEE - THROUGH PRESCRIBED BANK/NEFT CHALLAN PAYABLE TO BANK A/C IN THE NAME OF DIRECTOR, EXAMS, KSEEB, BANGALORE.
PRISCRIBED APPLICATION FORM WITH DULY SIGNED AND STAMPED THROUGH SCHOOL
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||
1. Duplicate Copy Rs.1000
2. Triplicate Copy Rs.3000
3. Fourth Copy Rs.5000 for ordinary case. No Further copies will be issued when once the candidate obtains the fourth copy of the SSLC Certificate
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||5 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||Secretary, KSEEB for Bangalore Division and regional secretaries in Mysore,Gulbarga,Belgaum|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||15 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?||Director(Exams) KSEEB, Bangalore|
|Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority||15 Working Days|
|Website (if online)|
|Step||Description||No. of Days||Designation|
|1||INWARD CASEWORKER RECEIPT OF THE APPLICATION||1.00||Case Worker|
|3||CASE WORKER TAPPAL SECTION||0.00||Case Worker|
|4||CASE WORKER D SECTION OR MARKS SECTION||1.00||Case Worker|
|9||CASE WORKER||0.00||Case Worker|
|11||DESPATCH CASEWORKER||0.00||Case Worker|
|6||SECTION OFFICER ACCEPT OR REJECT||1.00||Officer(General)|
|2||SECTION OFFICER INWARD SECTION||0.00||Officer(General)|
Answered on March 10,2020
Follow the below steps to get duplicate SSLC marks card in Karnataka.
To get duplicate SSLC marks card, you need to submit an application to DDPI KSEEB Bangalore in respect of Bangalore Division or to DDPI in the Division office of the board at Mysore, Belgaum, and Kalburgi in respect of candidates residing in the concerned divisions.
Prescribed printed application form can be obtained either personally from KSEEB Bangalore or from the divisional office of the board at Myzore, Belgaum and Kalburgi or can be downloaded from KSEEB website.
Prescribed fee to be paid through a NEFT challan which can be obtained either personally from KSEEB Bangalore or from the divisional office of the board at Myzore, Belgaum and Kalburgi or can be downloaded from KSEEB website.
Application form which is duly filled has to be submitted through concerned school with seal and signature of the Head of the Institution.
The application form will be scrutinized with reference to the details furnished by the candidate.
The result of the candidate will be searched in the result volumes of the board.
After verifying the correctness of the details, the duplicate marks card will be prepared and signed by the Secretary of the Board.
After the signature of the Secretary, the marks card will be dispatched to the concerned institution through speed post.
- INR 1750 for Special case
- INR 875 for Ordinary case
- INR 5250 for Special case
- INR 3500 for Ordinary case
- INR 8750 for Special case
- INR 5250 for Ordinary case
- 5 days in respect of the request for special case and 30 days in respect of request for ordinary case.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question