Answered on March 01,2019
You can download PAN card in pdf format from digilocker. DigiLocker is a Government of India platform where citizens can store and access digital documents anytime, anywhere and share it online. If you don't have a digilocker account, create a digilocker account.
If you already have a digilocker account, please follow the below steps.
- Visit Digilocker website
- Click on Signin to proceed
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields given.Click on the Signin button to Login to your digilocker account.
Enter your Aadhaar number and click on verify button get OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile to Login to your digilocker account
Click on the Issued Documents. Click on Check Partners Section to begin
- Select Partner Name as ‘Income Tax Department, Govt of India’ and ‘Document Type’ as ‘PAN verification record'’.
If your Aadhar is linked, you can see that your Date of Birth is automatically filled. Other wise, enter your Date Of Birth.
Enter your PAN No. and Name as in PAN card.
Now click on ‘Get Document’ button.
Your Pan card data will be fetched and linked with DigiLocker Account.
Now, click on "Issued Documents". Click 'View Document'.
Your Pan card will be displayed which you can download in pdf format.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- How to check Digilocker ticket status if i forgot my ticket number ? Write Answer
- I completed 12th in 2020 I could not get my marksheet. Can i know the reason for this. How to get it? Write Answer
- I passed my 12th in 2017 from CBSE Board. I got a compartment but after appearing for it I passed and the result was given on 09.08.2017. But on the digilocker app my old marksheet (compartment) is being shown. I even mailed to you. What to do? Write Answer
- Whom should I contact or what steps should I take if my PG marksheet on Digilocker is printed with incorrect information? Write Answer
- Can I create Digilocker account with my Indian number in UAE? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.