Answered on March 01,2019
Follow the below steps to create an account in digilocker without aadhar card.
- Access digilocker at https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on Signup to proceed.
- Enter your Mobile Number which must be linked with your AADHAR and click on Continue.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received in your mobile number and click on Verify.
- Set your Username and Password of your choice and click on Signup .
- To use DigiLocker without Aadhar Card, Click on ‘Don’t have Aadhar? Continue Here‘.
A digilocker account was created successfully without linking it to aadhaar now.
- Now you will be redirected to the Dashboard. There you can see an option to enter your Email address for verification.Email verification will add more security to your DigiLocker Account.
- Enter your Email address and Click on the ‘Send Verification Link‘. You will get an email verification link. Click on it to verify the email address.