Answered on March 01,2019
Follow the below steps to create an account in digilocker without aadhar card.
- Access digilocker at https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on Signup to proceed.
- Enter your Mobile Number which must be linked with your AADHAR and click on Continue.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received in your mobile number and click on Verify.
- Set your Username and Password of your choice and click on Signup .
- To use DigiLocker without Aadhar Card, Click on ‘Don’t have Aadhar? Continue Here‘.
A digilocker account was created successfully without linking it to aadhaar now.
- Now you will be redirected to the Dashboard. There you can see an option to enter your Email address for verification.Email verification will add more security to your DigiLocker Account.
- Enter your Email address and Click on the ‘Send Verification Link‘. You will get an email verification link. Click on it to verify the email address.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Is the 12th class passing certificate from Digilocker valid for physical verification by staff selection commission (SSC) Document verification? Write Answer
- What to do as I am unable to download my Mumbai University Degree Certificate for year 2008 from Digilocker? Write Answer
- I am trying to download (5th semester year 2021) B-tech marksheet from Digilocker. It is asking for registration number which college has not provided. What to do? Write Answer
- How to delete my digilocker account? At first I created one account but later I opened another account and I want to delete one account which is linked with aadhar. Write Answer
- How can I unlink my mobile number from digilocker as i don't remember my security pin? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.