Answered on January 22,2018
You can check it in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs website by providing the desired name of your company in the below link.
You can also check whether the proposed name doesn't conflict with any of the already registered trademark on http://ipindiaonline.gov.in/tmrpublicsearch/frmmain.aspx
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.