Answered on January 22,2018
You can check it in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs website by providing the desired name of your company in the below link.
You can also check whether the proposed name doesn't conflict with any of the already registered trademark on http://ipindiaonline.gov.in/tmrpublicsearch/frmmain.aspx
- I have a 3rd party insurance in New India Assurance company. My 1yr own damage cover expired. Now I am planning to take a comprehensive/zero deposit policy.Can I take a comprehensive policy for my vehicle from another insurance company? For eg: United Assurance ?
- If any Society has 200 members, then what is the minimum attendance for any decision taking for AGM ?
- What is the procedure to get a 100 Rs. stamp paper for a company agreement?
- Can I do crypto trading in my company account ?
- How to register a Private Limited Company in India?
- How can I remove blacklisted fastag in vehicle no., as the company issued new fastag in the same vehicle no? I had to pay with fine at toll after charging for about 500/ in new fastag act. as they said old fastag has not been deactivated.
- What are the steps involved in registering a company ?