Answered on December 14,2020
The procedure is very simple,
Locate E-stamp vendor near you. vendors are available near your local register office, local court, and in co-operative bank. Usually cooperative banks are not crowded and easy to access.
Fill the checklist provided by vendor. Checklist is very simple, fill the details of agreement title, 1st party name, 2nd party name, stamp amount and contact number. That’s it
Pay the stamp amount of Rs. 100 with service charge of Rs. 10
Get your Rs. 100 e-stamp paper
If you are still not clear, please write to us.
In Karnataka, we provide the service of agreement drafting + execution + notary + home delivery in 2 working days. Same day express delivery available. To opt for our service, please whatsapp 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
- I have a 3rd party insurance in New India Assurance company. My 1yr own damage cov ..?
- If any Society has 200 members, then what is the minimum attendance for any decisi ..?
- Can I do crypto trading in my company account ?
- How to register a Private Limited Company in India?
- How can I remove blacklisted fastag in vehicle no., as the company issued new fast ..?