Answered on April 29,2018
There are 2 ways to book tatkal train tickets.
- Visit Passenger Reservation System (PRS) counter at your nearest railway station to book tatkal train ticket.
- Login to the IRCTC website (irctc.co.in) to book tatkal train ticket before 10:00 am for AC ticket and 11:00 am for Non-AC ticket.
- Select origin destination.
- Choose your Journey date.
- Click on Submit.
- Now select quota as "TATKAL".
- Click on BOOK NOW for today's date for any train.
- Fill all the required details.
- Please Tick in checkbox "Book only if confirm berths are allotted".
- Enter captcha
- Make the payment.