Answered on August 26,2022
Hope you are query is related to Acid Victim
|Name of the Department||REVENUE DEPARTMENT|
|Name of the Service||Pension to Acid Victim|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||Deputy Tahsildar/Tahsildar|
|Procedure involved to get this service|
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request|
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||FREE OF COST|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||45 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||Assistant Commissioner|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||15 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?||Deputy Commissioner|
|Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority||15 Working Days|
|Website (if online)|
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to get caste certificate in Karnataka if I don't have the school leaving certificate? Write Answer
- If two properties are amalgamated to one single property, do we need to pay tax on both properties or pay tax on one single property? Write Answer
- If we are relocating, how can we change account id under gruhajyothi scheme? Write Answer
- How do I cancel Memorandum of Deposit of Title Deed (MODT) online in Karnataka? Through Kaveri Online Services. I am transferring the bank loan from one bank to another bank Write Answer
- I was trying to reprint my family tree at the Nadakacheri website, but even though I paid the print fees twice, it is not allowing me to take a printout. Every time after the payment, it redirects me to the login page, and the cycle repeats. Is there a solution to this issue? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.