Answered on August 26,2022
Hope you are query is related to Acid Victim
|Name of the Department||REVENUE DEPARTMENT|
|Name of the Service||Pension to Acid Victim|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||Deputy Tahsildar/Tahsildar|
|Procedure involved to get this service|
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request|
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||FREE OF COST|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||45 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||Assistant Commissioner|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||15 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?||Deputy Commissioner|
|Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority||15 Working Days|
|Website (if online)|
- If I have all the documents as mentioned by prabuddha overseas, and also fulfill eligibility criteria what are the chances of getting the scholarship? On what basis the scholarship shall be awarded? Write Answer
- I have completed my btech in Civil Engineering.I am trying to pursue MBA at UK ,But my counselor is saying you chances are less to get the prabuddha overseas scholarship if you change the field of study. Is it true? Write Answer
- I belong to schedule caste with Hindu Holer subcaste. I want to apply for caste certificate for my son for 1st time. Can I change his sub category to Adi Karnataka? Any problems in future for higher education or govt. Jobs? Write Answer
- How can I apply for competative exams like SSC if I am 2A category and my husband is 3b category in Karnataka. Can I apply for change in my caste certificate as per my husband's caste? Write Answer
- How can I get my Central Caste Certificate for Central Government Jobs as center is not accepting State Government Caste Certificate for employment purpose in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.