Answered on November 15,2023
2 working days
If your application is not approved even after 2 working days, call the Kaveri Online Service and raise the complain. The contact number is 080-68265316
On the spot, the helpline execute connect the call to SRO for approval. If the call is not connected, will raise the ticket for same
Your application will be approved within one day once the ticket is raised
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in KarnatakaBhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. Bhoomi portal provides the following information. Land owners..
Click here to get a detailed guide
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
BLUES AND JACKS OVERSEAS
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.