Answered on March 01,2019
For adding Pan card to digilocker, you need to create a digilocker account.
If you already have a digilocker account, please follow the below steps.
- Visit Digilocker website
- Click on Signin to proceed
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields given.Click on the Signin button to Login to your digilocker account.
Enter your Aadhaar number and click on verify button get OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile to Login to your digilocker account
Click on the Issued Documents. Click on Check Partners Section to begin
Select Partner Name as ‘Income Tax Department, Govt of India’ and ‘Document Type’ as ‘PAN verification record'’.
If your Aadhar is linked, you can see that your Date of Birth is automatically filled. Other wise, enter your Date Of Birth.
Enter your PAN No. and Name as in PAN card.
Now click on ‘Get Document’ button.
Your Pan card data will be fetched and linked with DigiLocker Account.
Now, click on "Issued Documents". Click 'View Document'.
Your Pan card details will be displayed.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- I am unable to download degree of Rajasthan technical university despite putting all credentials correctly. Why? Write Answer
- Is West Bengal University of Technology listed in Digilocker database ?. Write Answer
- I am trying to sign up to the digi locker. But on the number of Aadhar to be entered is showing XXXX XXXX 1234. How can I know the complete number to register? Write Answer
- Is digilocker document valid for uptu/aktu btech counseling? Write Answer
- After linking my Aadhaar Card with the app, I went on and updated my biometrics and photo. How and when will this reflect on the app. It has already been a month since i received an sms stating: "Your Aadhaar Card has been successfully updated." Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.