Answered on March 01,2019
For adding Pan card to digilocker, you need to create a digilocker account.
If you already have a digilocker account, please follow the below steps.
- Visit Digilocker website
- Click on Signin to proceed
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields given.Click on the Signin button to Login to your digilocker account.
Enter your Aadhaar number and click on verify button get OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile to Login to your digilocker account
Click on the Issued Documents. Click on Check Partners Section to begin
Select Partner Name as ‘Income Tax Department, Govt of India’ and ‘Document Type’ as ‘PAN verification record'’.
If your Aadhar is linked, you can see that your Date of Birth is automatically filled. Other wise, enter your Date Of Birth.
Enter your PAN No. and Name as in PAN card.
Now click on ‘Get Document’ button.
Your Pan card data will be fetched and linked with DigiLocker Account.
Now, click on "Issued Documents". Click 'View Document'.
Your Pan card details will be displayed.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- Is Mizoram university degree certificate available in Digilocker? I was unable to find my certificate/marksheet from 2015. Write Answer
- Can I use Digilocker marks sheet for updating my Aadhar using HOF? Write Answer
- Whenever i try to log in my digilocker says no internet connection, what to do? I have perfectly working internet connection. It is happening for long time Write Answer
- How to add my Maharashtra caste validity certificate on Digilocker? Write Answer
- Can I use 10th mark sheet in digilocker at the passport office? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.