How should Registrar of Companies (RoC) be informed regarding conversion of One Person Company (OPC) into public a or private company?

Firoz Firoz
Answered on February 13,2020

The OPC shall inform RoC via Form INC-5 (MCA Form), if the threshold limits  exceeded and is required to be converted into private or public Company.

For more information, click here.