Answered on December 17,2017
You will get it within 7 days of submitting the application.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to get a copy of death certificate when you don't have the registered number of the death certificate in Karnataka? Write Answer
- আমার তিন জন দিদি বেশ কিছুদিন আগে মারা গেছেন কিনতু তাদের মৃত্যুর তারিখ মনে নেই কি করে তাদের মৃত্যুর সংসাপত্র জোগার করব? Write Answer
- If a person died in Karnataka state but if that person belongs to Andhra Pradesh state, where can I get a death certificate? Write Answer
- How can I get my mother death certificate in badrinath in Uttarakhand state at 2008? Write Answer
- Who is authorise to sign the application related to issue of death certificate in Bangalore? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.