Answered on December 17,2017
You will get it within 7 days of submitting the application.
- How should I register death certificate from Telangana? Write Answer
- How can I get death certificate by providing only date of death and name in west bengal? Write Answer
- How can I change parmanent address in my father's death certificate in Bengaluru Karnataka? Write Answer
- How fillup form 2 death certificate in WB? Write Answer
- After giving application, how many days are required to register the death in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.