Answered on December 28,2017
It will cost around INR 3000 for service tax registration.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- What does it mean when it say,"Issuer service temporary unpublished".This pops up whenever I try to open the issued document. What to do?
- Trying to get 2nd PU Karnataka board marks sheet from Digilocker. But keep getting a message ‘Issuer service temporary unpublished. Please try after some time’. What does it mean?
- I want to download my Kerala board plus 2 certificate.but digilocker is showing error and saying this issuer service is currently unavailable.What to do?
- How to change my KSBE Soura scheme service provider?
- I have my learners license which is issued by Ernakulam RTO. I have shifted to Kollam. I want to take learners and driving licence from Kollam RTO. But I am not able to cancel my ernakulam rto learners license. I tried service withdraw but only mcwg got withdrawn.I cannot fully cancel my learners license. What to do?
- I applied for e-swathu in my Gram Panchayat. But more than 8 months is over. Still they are not doing. How to complaint or track that service?
- Vasthu Jamyamayit kodukumbl KSFE enthenkilum service charge eedakumo?
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.