Answered on December 28,2017
It depends on the price of the stamp paper.
- I have white ration card in Kerala. How can i change to blue card.I have a private job my income is 24000 per year. I am residing in a rental house.I have two kids who are studying.I am in general category.No house and No cars.How can i change my card?
- Can I take term plan on the base income generate from rental and interest on fix deposit?
- What should be submitted as Rental agreement document for a family staying in their own house to get Family attestation certificate in Karnataka?
- How much rupees to create11 months rental agreement papers ?
- What is the format of the rental agreement where the GPA (power of attorney) holder can sign on behalf of the apartment owner, who is abroad?
- I have started a new business last year in one rental premise but now I want to change to my own premises but it is in the name of my father. But unfortunately, my father and mother had expired 10 months back. then what docs I have to upload for the proof of premises for GST?
- How to sign Indian rental agreement in Australia?
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.