Answered on December 28,2017
It depends on the price of the stamp paper.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I have white ration card in Kerala. How can i change to blue card.I have a private job my income is 24000 per year. I am residing in a rental house.I have two kids who are studying.I am in general category.No house and No cars.How can i change my card?
- How to start a car rental business In Dubai?
- Is a rental agreement a valid address proof in Karnataka for obtaining a surviving family member certificate for people from a different state staying in a rented apartment? How long does it take to get the certificate, and is a personal visit to the NK office necessary?
- റെന്റ് എഗ്രിമെൻറ് ഉപയോഗിച്ച് അഡ്രസ്സ് പ്രൂഫ് ഉണ്ടാക്കാൻ പറ്റുമോ ?
- What are the stamp duty and registration charges for rental agreement registration in Bangalore?
- I am a landlord and I have to make rental agreement for a shop. Shopkeeper is a gst registerd shop. What happen if he vacate my shop in between? Will the gst liabilty be mine?
- Can we raise commercial society maintenance invoice in a name of tenant for saving other taxes or it must be in a name of owner only?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.