How do I update my mobile number in Pan card?
- Go to https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correctiondsc.html
- Read the guidelines carefully.
For Changes or Correction in PAN data, fill all mandatory fields (marked with *) of the Form and select the corresponding box on left margin of appropriate field where correction is required.
- Go to the bottom of the page and select the category of applicant. If you have to make changes in your pan card, choose “Individual”
- Provide the details as is required in this page.
- If you need to update the mobile number, select the box on the left margin of the Telephone No. Select Mobile No. and provide your updated mobile number.
It is mandatory for the applicants to mention their Telephone number or valid e-mail id so that they can be contacted in case of any discrepancy in the application and/or for receiving PAN through e-mail. Application status updates are sent using the SMS facility on the mobile numbers mentioned in the application form.
- Upload documents like address proof, proof of identity and age.
- After this, the entire application will appear on the screen. Check all the details provided and make the required changes, if any, before finally submitting it.
- Make the payment. Within India, a payment of Rs 110 is charged and if the payment is to do outside India than Rs 1020 is charged.
- After successful payment, an acknowledgment slip will be generated with acknowledgement number.
- In case of an individual, the acknowledgment slip must be attached with two photographs and send to the NDSL E-gov. The slip must be signed in such a manner that the signature touches both the slip as well as the photograph. In case of a firm or a corporate, the Acknowledgement slip must be signed by the authorized officials of that organization.
- All the check boxes provided in the slip must be marked correctly and send to the NSDL office superscribing the envelope with “APPLICATION FOR PAN CHANGE REQUEST--- N-Acknowledgment Number”
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016
- Download the application from https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Documents/form-for-changes-in-pan.pdf
- Follow the steps as mentioned above in online method.