Answered on March 07,2019
For getting caste certificate,income certificate from digilocker, you need to create a digilocker account.
If you already have a digilocker account, please follow the below steps.
- Visit Digilocker website
- Click on Signin to proceed
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields given.Click on the Signin button to Login to your digilocker account.
Enter your Aadhaar number and click on verify button get OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile to Login to your digilocker account
- Click on the Issued Documents. Click on Check Partners Section to begin
- Select partner name as "Revenue Department- Nadakacheri, Karnataka" and service as "Caste Certificate" or "Income Certificate" as per the need.
- After selection of respective service,enter the Acknowledgment Number that you have got while applying for the required certificate. And click on the accept checkbox.
- Click on Get Document
- Your required document will be fetched and Linked with DigiLocker Account.
- Now, click on issued documents
- Click 'View Document' to view the required document.