Answered on December 07,2017
Sole Proprietorship does not have separate PAN Card. PAN Card of Proprietor will also serve as PAN Card of proprietorship.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Is it possible to open a new zero balance account with just an Aadhar card if I don't have a PAN? Which bank offers such accounts? Write Answer
- Is it possible to change the Date of Birth in my Aadhaar card to match the DOB on my PAN card? I only have the PAN card as the correct proof of my DOB. Could you kindly suggest the process for changing the DOB in my Aadhaar card to match the one on my PAN card? Write Answer
- How can I cancel my e pancard? Write Answer
- Can we create a bank account with Aadhar card and pan card having different addresses? Write Answer
- We have only the year in date of birth but we don't have month and date. Can we link Aadhaar and Pan? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
See more contributors
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.