Answered on November 30,2022
If the right documents are submitted as per the checklist and the application requirements are met, in such cases service requests shall be disposed as per the merit of the application.
- What is the meaning of route1 and route 2 in BMTC bus pass? Conductors are asking me to pay tickets charges. Write Answer
- How can i get BMTC bus pass for Paramedical student for 1 year ? Write Answer
- How can I cancel my existing bmtc pass for which I have not collected the bus pass but now I have to apply but through other address. How do I cancel the existing pass ? Write Answer
- Can we apply bmtc bus pass for degree student with Tamil Nadu sc caste certificate? Write Answer
- I got my bus pass but I have mentioned two routes, Both routes are near only. But the conductors are not accepting it though it was approved by BMTC. Do I have to change this? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.