Answered on September 30,2022
If the rejection is unjustified or application is delayed post stipulated time, you can raise appeal in Sakala. Competent officer shall go through your appeal and deliver verdict based on merit of the application.
Answered on September 02,2022
Visit to kempegowda bus station and cross check in the bmtc help counter they will provide some solution to this
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to get BMTC Student Pass? [2023-24]BMTC student pass smart card is a personalized card with photograph and name of the student on the card. Each card has a unique number printed on the card as well as another unique num..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- What to do as I lost my KSRTC bus pass? Write Answer
- I have got my bmtc bus pass. But I should change my stoppings. What to do? Will they will ask to pay for a new bus pass, if yes what it will cost? Write Answer
- I want to change my stopping in BMTC student pass. But I have collected the pass card. What to do? Write Answer
- In bmtc student bus pass, how can I find admission number in fees receipt? Write Answer
- I am from Kolar, and my Aadhaar address is registered in Kolar. I need to travel from Hoskote to Kasturi Nagara, but my BMTC Student bus pass applications for permission have been repeatedly rejected. What steps should I take to resolve this issue? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.