Answered on September 30,2022
There is no provision to edit the details in Bus pass once it has been issued. You need to reapply for the service.
Answered on September 26,2022
No,they will not ask you money .
But you need to submit your address proof along with a letter from you with a seal and sign of your respective college MEMBERS
- Can we apply bmtc bus pass for degree student with Tamil Nadu sc caste certificate? Write Answer
- I got my bus pass but I have mentioned two routes, Both routes are near only. But the conductors are not accepting it though it was approved by BMTC. Do I have to change this? Write Answer
- Is my BMTC pass valid at evening time like 8 or 9 o clock? Can I use my pass during night time? Write Answer
- Can I know the location of KBS pass counter? Write Answer
- I applied for bus pass it got rejected. Then I re-aaplied for it. But this time I didn't get my buss pas registration no and I forgot to take acknowledgment print too. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.