Answered on September 30,2022
There is no provision to edit the details in Bus pass once it has been issued. You need to reapply for the service.
Answered on September 26,2022
No,they will not ask you money .
But you need to submit your address proof along with a letter from you with a seal and sign of your respective college MEMBERS
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to get BMTC Student Pass? [2023-24]BMTC student pass smart card is a personalized card with photograph and name of the student on the card. Each card has a unique number printed on the card as well as another unique num..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I have got my bmtc bus pass. But I should change my stoppings. What to do? Will they will ask to pay for a new bus pass, if yes what it will cost? Write Answer
- I want to change my stopping in BMTC student pass. But I have collected the pass card. What to do? Write Answer
- In bmtc student bus pass, how can I find admission number in fees receipt? Write Answer
- I am from Kolar, and my Aadhaar address is registered in Kolar. I need to travel from Hoskote to Kasturi Nagara, but my BMTC Student bus pass applications for permission have been repeatedly rejected. What steps should I take to resolve this issue? Write Answer
- I have college till next week but my BMTC pass expires tomorrow. Can I use the same pass to travel till I pay my fees or should I buy day/weekly pass or tickets? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.